Wednesday, May 5, 2010

It's something NEW

Well... I think I've done it. I'm starting one of these BLOGS. This should be fun! I'm always keeping my family/friends updated on my little guy Dylan and our family! Its a NEW way to do it! I hope you guys enjoy it as much as I do! I'm going to try my darnest to post weekly, as I would send out emails. So its all on you to keep checking back! My grandfather is always asking my Aunt for a "broadcast" of Dylan. So here it is!

We are coming up on a SECOND Birthday!
Where does TIME GO?
Anyone have answers?

Here is a picture of Dylan today while we were doing a little art project!




Oh yeah...
Happy Cinco De Mayo


2 comments:

  1. I hate to be picky, but you have been married for 5 years in September, not August. Am I going to have to edit this blog thing now?

    ReplyDelete
  2. And as far as where does the time go? I can remember when you said, "I can't believe Dylan is 6 weeks old already!" I told you then that you won't believe how fast it goes by. Pretty soon he'll be asking for the car keys.

    ReplyDelete