Saturday, July 10, 2010

6 years

"..Death leaves a heartache no one can heal, love leaves a memory no one can steal..."


Today marks the 6th year anniversary since my dad grew his wings
I miss him every day

I want to share with you something I wrote on a white board after my dad passed away ... my mom still has it too


"Dad...Father...Friend...Brother...Son...Husband..."Matt"
These memories we all have of you will always stay with us. There wouldn't be a day that goes by that you aren't with us and aren't thought of. You have marked a time in our lives that we will always remember you and think of you the way you were to us. You always had and have a special part of you that opened your heart to everyone you knew and loved. You supported everyone and helped people in decisions and just little problems that made you have a bigger heart and become a stronger person. Now. through these times you can support and help us with anything you would usually do.
Dad, you will always be missed, but never forgotten in my heart and everyones.

---Dont worry be happy"

No comments:

Post a Comment