Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Not Much


Well, I do feel bad.. I have nothing to report.
We have just been hanging out doing nothing.
Its been pretty hot lately, we had one day of rain to cool off, but thats about it.

I do have a little but of bad news to post here. It really got to me. Its not a happy ending.

There was a 16 year old, mentally challenged girl, named Kimmie Daily that was murdered in South Hill (Puyallup,WA) last monday. She was found less than a mile from where my mom lives. It's a very sad story.
I wont be posting the gory details, but this is a link (click the word link) to when she first went missing and there are plenty more stories about it.

Its a very sad story and I just wanted to share her story and please say a little prayer for her family.
RIP Kimmie Daily


But I will leave you this adorable picture of Dylan though :)



No comments:

Post a Comment