Saturday, November 27, 2010

SNOW

As most of you know it was SNOWING here a few days ago:) It was literally a blizzard! I've never been in the middle of it. It was amazing! They were saying winds were up to 50-60mph in surrounding areas. We ended up getting about 5 1/2 inches of snow! Temps were getting as low as 9 degrees!!!! Now thats CRAZY. It's been awhile since we got that much. 2 years ago WA had that big snow storm. That was crazy! We had to move in that, that sucked. My dad LOVED snow! I think that's why I love it so much, it reminds me of him. I took some pictures (of course) and we tried to build a snowman. He ended up as a square one. Plus, I took a video of our little own ice-rink on our road that we sliding up and down. It was pretty fun!


Dylan and Brandon

I hope everyone had a belly-aching-great-stuffed-sleepy-wonderful and yummy Thanksgiving! Most of you are eating your leftovers still, as we are! Yummy! (I think thats the best part) We went Black Friday shopping! Now that was fun! Its so fun to see how crazy people can get when it comes to movies, toys, tvs' and pretty much EVERTHING. I guess when then the price is right its' got to be crazy!!! We got some good deals and got in and out of Toys R Us and Walmart real quick, but when it came to Target that was insane! It was fun though! Thanks to Trevor and Diana for being my shopping buddies! I cant wait until next year!


I saved the BEST FOR LAST

"Snow-balls!!!"

No comments:

Post a Comment