Friday, December 24, 2010

Merry Christmas


I just wanted to share this picture. Isn't this what Christmas is all about? Just look at his facial expression!!!
*Thank you Auntie Joan for the gift!! :)


Ever since I can remember, my dad let my sister and I open ONE present on Christmas Eve and he always picked it out. It was always mainly clothes we opened. (haha) It was always in the later part of the day too... So, this year Trevor and I get to share that with Dylan this year. He was so happy.

You all will be busy with family tomorrow, but I want to wish you all a very Merry Christmas.
Enjoy. Laugh. Smile. Love.

MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!!

2 comments:

  1. Thank you Kell,
    Yes, this is Christmas,,,, Look at that face.... how precious...
    Your Dad did that because it was harder for him to wait than you...lol him being the big kid at heart that he always was...
    He's with you three right now.... and soooooo very proud of the parents you and Trevor are to Dylan.
    I love you Niece...
    Merry Christmas to you ALL
    Love
    Auntie

    ReplyDelete